Welcoming to Different Skies, an original science-fiction roleplay. Please mind the air locks and try not to get stuck in a vacuum.

"Humanity can survive, my friends. But it will take effort and it will take sacrifice. But first, we must rebuild the wheel to study these assailants from beyond. Any piece, any fragment of the Deus Pinnae that rears its head will be ours. Yamata 16 can no longer afford to linger in the shadows. If we must, we will take all of Bastion space in our grasps and ravage it until every metal sliver of the Pinnae is revealed... By any means necessary."

Jonathan Langdon.

Vestiges of Our Kind

AFFILIATE WITH US!

RPG-Directory Derelict
RPG-D Crusader Citadel New Sith BrotherhoodDistant Fantasies

Sidebar: Dana
Skinned by typhon
Mini Profile: EVE

WE ARE RATED AS

Reply to topic Start New Topic

Character Dossier Templates
Admiral
 Posted: Jun 17 2015, 10:43 PM
00 YEARS OLD // --
-- // Board Administrator
CURRENTLY Offline w/ 0 POSTS

PLAYED BY TYPHON

Admiral PLOTTER | DOSSIER | tracker

Please use the template provided below to create your character. Do not add or change any of the sections. Please post your application HERE in the Character Submission Board.

CODE
[SIZE=1]_searching Z:\ for query...[LIST]_uploading requested file...
_opening heuristic personnel dossier:
_dossier template: DEFAULT
_script execution time .006 seconds

CONTENTS OF FILE ARE [CLASSIFIED] AND REQUIRE SECURITY CLEARANCE OF [BLACK] TO VIEW.
[/LIST][/SIZE]
[align=center][SIZE=5][b]Z:\ P L A Y E R - I N F O R M A T I O N.ooc[/b][/SIZE][/align][hr].[/hr][LIST][SIZE=1]_requesting RL:\ for established query...[/SIZE]
[/LIST]_[b]player alias:[/b]
_[b]other characters:[/b]
_[b]modes of contact:[/b] ( You may include your Skype, AIM, etc, account here. )

[align=center][SIZE=5][b]Z:\ C H A R A C T E R - I N F O R M A T I O N.ic[/b][/SIZE][/align][hr].[/hr][LIST][SIZE=1]_analyzing system settings...[LIST]_generating personnel dossier: DEFAULT
_rendering holographic display:
[/LIST][/SIZE]
[/LIST][align=center]( face-claim picture, no wider than 500)
FACE CLAIM NAME[/align]

[b]_affiliation:[/b]

[b]_full name:[/b]
[b]_nicknames/alias:[/b]
[b]_date of birth:[/b]
[b]_age:[/b]
[b]_home planet:[/b]
[b]_current residence:[/b]
[b]_relatives:[/b]
[b]_orientation:[/b]
[b]_marital status:[/b]

[b]_gender:[/b]
[b]_height:[/b]
[b]_weight:[/b]
[b]_hair color:[/b]
[b]_eye color:[/b]
[b]_identifiable marks:[/b] (Additional: If you have BURN Implants, describe how the nodes are arranged on your face. For Pythians, what color/pattern are your markings? All Archetypes should consider their markers. )

[b]_occupation:[/b]

[align=center][SIZE=5][b]Z:\ P S Y C H O L O G Y.ic[/b][/SIZE][/align][hr].[/hr]
[list][size=1]_psychological evaluation loading... COMPLETED.[/size][/list]

[b]_personality:[/b] ( This should include a brief explanation of your character's personality. Think of it more like "First impressions." )

[align=center][SIZE=5][b]Z:\ P O W E R - I N F O R M A T I O N.ic[/b][/SIZE][/align][hr].[/hr][LIST][SIZE=1]_genetic sequencing algorithm initiated... COMPLETED.[/SIZE]
[/LIST][b]_archetype:[/b]

[b]_powers:[/b] ( You'll be placed into an Archetype and we'll know the general sort of powers you have, but use this section to elaborate beyond the standard Archetype. How does your character use their powers? Any particular technique? For example: Hephaesti and Prometheans, what particular parts do you have? Do you have anything geared for combat in your leg? How strong is your Adam? What species do you draw from for your Chimera and what are the resulting three powers? Be as thorough as possible! )

[b]_weaknesses:[/b]

[align=center][SIZE=5][b]Z:\ H I S T O R Y.ic[/b][/SIZE][/align][hr].[/hr][LIST][SIZE=1]_individual background loading... COMPLETED.[/SIZE]
[/LIST](Three paragraphs. Beats to consider while writing: Got an Archetype? When did you get it? How did you get to Bastion? When/how did you get your job? It's also a good idea to add what year your character experiences major events in their lives. )

[align=center][SIZE=5][b]Z:\ S A M P L E.ic[/b][/SIZE][/align][hr].[/hr][LIST][SIZE=1]_accessing individual's archive footage files...[LIST]_generating script... COMPLETED.
[/LIST][/SIZE]
[/LIST]( At least three paragraphs. Try to play out a scene from your character's history. )
PMEmail
^
Admiral
 Posted: Jun 18 2015, 12:51 AM
00 YEARS OLD // --
-- // Board Administrator
CURRENTLY Offline w/ 0 POSTS

PLAYED BY TYPHON

Admiral PLOTTER | DOSSIER | tracker

_searching Z:\ for query...
    _uploading requested file...
    _opening heuristic personnel dossier:
    _dossier template: DEFAULT
    _script execution time .006 seconds

CONTENTS OF FILE ARE [CLASSIFIED] AND REQUIRE SECURITY CLEARANCE OF [BLACK] TO VIEW.

Z:\ P L A Y E R - I N F O R M A T I O N.ooc

_requesting RL:\ for established query...
_player alias:
_other characters:
_modes of contact: ( You may include your Skype, AIM, etc, account here. )

Z:\ C H A R A C T E R - I N F O R M A T I O N.ic

_analyzing system settings...
      _generating personnel dossier: DEFAULT
      _rendering holographic display:
( face-claim picture, no wider than 500)
FACE CLAIM NAME

_affiliation:

_full name:
_nicknames/alias:
_date of birth:
_age:
_home planet:
_current residence:
_relatives:
_orientation:
_marital status:

_gender:
_height:
_weight:
_hair color:
_eye color:
_identifiable marks:

_occupation:

Z:\ P S Y C H O L O G Y.ic

_psychological evaluation loading... COMPLETED.
_personality: ( This should include a brief explanation of your character's personality. Think of it more like "First impressions." )

Z:\ P O W E R - I N F O R M A T I O N.ic

_genetic sequencing algorithm initiated... COMPLETED.
_archetype:

_powers: ( You'll be placed into an Archetype and we'll know the general sort of powers you have, but use this section to elaborate beyond the standard Archetype. How does your character use their powers? Any particular technique? For example: Hephaesti and Prometheans, what particular parts do you have? Do you have anything geared for combat in your leg? How strong is your Adam? What species do you draw from for your Chimera and what are the resulting three powers? Be as thorough as possible! )

_weaknesses:

Z:\ H I S T O R Y.ic

_individual background loading... COMPLETED.
(Three paragraphs.)

Z:\ S A M P L E.ic

_accessing individual's archive footage files...
      _generating script... COMPLETED.
( At least three paragraphs. Try to play out a scene from your character's history. )
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Reply to topic Start New Topic

skinned by TYPHON