Welcoming to Different Skies, an original science-fiction roleplay. Please mind the air locks and try not to get stuck in a vacuum.

"Humanity can survive, my friends. But it will take effort and it will take sacrifice. But first, we must rebuild the wheel to study these assailants from beyond. Any piece, any fragment of the Deus Pinnae that rears its head will be ours. Yamata 16 can no longer afford to linger in the shadows. If we must, we will take all of Bastion space in our grasps and ravage it until every metal sliver of the Pinnae is revealed... By any means necessary."

Jonathan Langdon.

Vestiges of Our Kind

AFFILIATE WITH US!

RPG-Directory Derelict
RPG-D Crusader Citadel New Sith BrotherhoodDistant Fantasies

Sidebar: Dana
Skinned by typhon
Mini Profile: EVE

WE ARE RATED AS

Reply to topic Start New Topic

Nicole's Plotter
Nicole Freyr
 Posted: Mar 11 2016, 06:58 AM
25 YEARS OLD // Chimera
Unaffiliated // Grifter
CURRENTLY Offline w/ 21 POSTS

PLAYED BY Laura

Nicole Freyr PLOTTER | DOSSIER | tracker

user posted image

NICOLE FREYR
Character Dossier
25 | Chimera | Single | Freelancer
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Location:
Nicole is currently residing on The Rum Runner, the personal ship of smuggler/freelancer Kyle Farnes, but she could be anywhere.

About Nicole:
  • Her education level is low, but she's streetwise
  • She's well-connected to the more criminal elements of the galaxy
  • She's manipulative and emotionally unstable
  • She's self-serving, but possesses some basic empathy
  • One could call Nicole a jaded dreamer
  • She's a Chimera with big cat genetics
Plot Ideas:
  • Nicole is a curious kitty. Perhaps she goes poking around where she doesn't belong, and gets caught by SLED or Yamata 16
  • Nicole is a grifter. Perhaps you are a mark that gives her more than she bargained for
  • This character is very new, so I'm open to just about anything
Friends:
  • Kyle Farnes. Nicole met Kyle in the Dregs of Bastion where she traded him possibly broken ship parts for a ride off the space station. The Chimera is currently residing on his ship, and is soon going to work for him
Enemies:
  • Being a con-woman, Nicole has made a few enemies over the years. She may have a bounty or five. If you're Black Moon, feel free to hunt Nicole.
Lovers:
  • Nicole is wary of heartbreak, and has mile-high walls around her heart. She craves physical intimacy, but when someone gets too close emotionally, she gets gun shy. Getting a commitment out of Nicole will not be an easy task.
Notes: I have no limits other than perma-death. I prefer dark stories and adversarial characters, but I'm always open to doing something more fluffy or a simple social thread, past or present. In general, I like it when my characters "lose" rather than "win," if that makes sense. If you have any ideas or want to thread for some character development, put your thoughts here or shoot me a PM!
PM
^
Tau Wolf
 Posted: Apr 22 2016, 06:11 PM
29 YEARS OLD // Tesla
Black Moons // Mercenary
CURRENTLY Offline w/ 18 POSTS

PLAYED BY Jester

Tau Wolf PLOTTER | DOSSIER | tracker

I can definitely involve Tau with Nicole. I thought I had posted in this but I guess I hadn't. I am free to be almost anything enemy, friend, lover. What ever works. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Reply to topic Start New Topic

skinned by TYPHON